First song i had made Na only da Shepard

Wow, quiet sleepy when i finish my songs, Thx God that give me His lyrics about "Na Only Da Shepard" I compose this song for Christmas drama, Not Xmas Competition!
It's mention about The Shepard meet with Angel "Holy Ghost" talking about Born of Jesus.
This song belongs to Rap, maybe kind like dirty Rap, I learn the raping skill from Pastor Jaeson Ma (but seem like not work, then i use mine style) lolz...
And the beat I took out from Pastor Troy (which is the Bad Rapper, an anti-Christ singer.)

My song have not been approve yet, and I just simply go through the song by using FL7 and Adobe Audition. A Digital Mic. So lousy.

I hope the song can suit to all friend heart in Xmas, but I'm worry about my voice, my voice unsuitable to be a singer and rapper, who gonna rap it for xmas? hm...
if sure no body, i might sacrifice myself and challenge it for rap by myself at 21/12.

The Song named: Na only da Shepard. mean I'm only the Shepard. Bringing out the message about the Shepard saw the Angel (Holy Ghost) and follow the star toward Born place of Jesus. Manger...

If the song been approve by GCC for xmas, i will post it into my blog! hehe.. hope so la ~~~

K .. gotta rest now... Compose for God, Need to compose a Rap song for Chinese Xmas lagi.
Pray for me, not talent, but what i can compose and will related to what God want me to compose!!! RAP Jesus out!

No comments: