Preparation of Offering Share











Hehehe, about this pages, this mention my preparation of Offering Share. I like it very much although my idea are not so excellent. But, i believe God will let it be a sharp knife to every heart that carrying in human when heard it, this lousy sharing will become a good sharing!
Sorry for the unproperly hand-writing, Hehe.
I like to, and live in Offering life-style. What i do, i never think about what people should do to me too. I believe in Tithing and Offering. "not only in money"
Sometimes, many people look at me, then joke say me like to talk about earning money and all related to money. Is that true? Hm.. i need to face my toliet water longer.
Offering to me not for money, but for God's love.
I know what kind of thing i need to plan and what kind of thing and thinking i need to plan 100% in God's land.
So, sometimes many people think that i'm crazy unnormal. "NOT MONEY"
I help people for something i might help not because of "give apple get apple, give teeth get mad"
I help it because i can raise him, or teach him something.
IF WANT ME TO CONVERT OR DO SOMETHING OR DOWNLOAD SOMETHING USELESS ESPECIALLY AYUMI HAMASAKI. Sorry, I will delay it as longer as i could.

Really hate, you judge me that i'm a person that so unemotion or unentretainmented. Fine, cause i know what i want to plan in God will.
-terpesong-

I share this preparation in this pages to you guys, cause i want to let u know, how higher quality is Pastor Fui Yun want us to be.
This draft just a first writing. PASTOR WANT ME TO CORRECT AND TYPE TO MICROSOFT WITH CHINESE E! wa... A big enemy to me, my chinese are rojak one.
But i encounter my sharing are more steady and good in deliver message through these lesson!
So, if somebody want to share infront of all youth's life. Make sure your life are the one who influence youth to become wildly GOOD, not wildly WORLDLY GOOD. Hypocrits.
Second, Offer your time, Arrange it to prepare!
I tell you, a simple word in bible can bring out BIG BIG teaching to our forever life-style. SURE!

Prepare the sharing before 168hours.
Practice the sharing after 5hours approved.
Sharing the Message within 10 minutes.
Accept the revaluation after service.

This is my concept in prepare offering share la! Not international de!
Don't think i'm unconcentrated to my preparation because of writing style are lousy.
I tell you, the more lousy writing-style represent the more idea and focus you bring out.
-to me only-

No comments: