Expression


I show this Picture to all of you about I'm sitting ON/IN a drum from my youth church 412PWR. Additionally, this drum is Maxtone low-quality drumset, to some drummers who are PRO and Need High will hate this drumset. This Drum are lousy, unhealthy.
Although i really "not like" to play it for practice, but God told me about what kind of animal Jesus ride into Jerusalem town.
Jesus, a handsome guy, a Pro man. How come he will ride a donkey into a Jerusalem town?
Try think now a normal pop-star driving a lousy car go into concert.
Try think a rich guy eating RM1.00 everyday.
You treat it unlogical? Nop. Treat it logic? Nop.
God teach me whatever what instrument i using, If, it is for Glorify God, That's enough.
Although Drum are lousy, but i can play it with joy man, just like holy spirit change all the drumset into higher quality, just like Maxtone to TAMA or YAMAHA.
Nice !!!
"But doesn't mean that no need raise up our standard la"
I also pray that one day, we can raise up our technical standard without any block or some problem. It is lack man......
But now maybe God are teaching me something about humble and flexibility.
Sometimes, Sound-man inform that volume of drum are high, so i obey them.
-for drummer- Try think if you want to play drum with low volume, how you feel?
Last time i sure not suitable, but now i'm OK to it.
God let me raise up some different standard in playing drum depend to some Hall and some Sound-man need.
I also like those Drummer already so so Professional but still not blame to play what kind of quality due to the Drumset.
Wusui.... i like this kind of attitude, that's is my first drummer teacher. "Rahman"
Ok, That's. Want sleep lo! DRUMMER! FOR GOD!

No comments: