Speaker Hangus...

Weird man, I finally boom my speaker for computer!
Ar... what a surprise, just only plug back my Audio Mix, but.... when I plug it back, then the speaker wont function already.
I remember it cost my about Rm200 to purchase it, very pain heart!
Want me to buy another? i think no way...
Cause I going to graduate already, and going to cheras...
so, now I using earphone only...haiz... cannot open loud loud listen when bathing...

I think God allow this happen to let me focus on Business Statistic and other subjects ba...
Yo man, thx God for spoiling my speaker, beside that, i still can listen all the good songs in my kenari Car, yo man!
Kirk Franklin, Hillsong, and some Chinese christian old songs!
Yo man, enjoy my life and difficulty, and challenge with Jesus.
This is the way we should live, give thanks to Him, great great Lord.

He will supply with His timing... Wohoo..wohoo.....

No comments: