难为情

I'm male, that not clear about what female want, sometimes God so humor, He want me to think deeply no matter is right or wrong.

God told me to patient, and God told me when to explode...
Is that useful? Yes, but somehow hurt la...

Maybe God holding me when I'm trouble cause of think to deep, let people think that i'm idiot.

Who's know?

but no matter how, I will continue the calling of God... Think deeper, High S.

about High S, God told me not to use my high S in different of specific situation.
God told me think deeper, not must act at front of crowd.
I'm high S, but I dun believe i'm a Idiot of High S, sorry organizer....

sometimes really headache... Is because what i think is wrong... or people think my idea cannot believe... I found that a little bit of Self-center come out, why? cause people don't think my idea is OK.

But who know, I will continue what God called.

Ya.. haha.. sometimes i think deep for somebody good... but the person also say i'm senka some kind like that... walao... nice ba... really want to depend on God's will!

God, recessionary, but I will hold you tight, no matter what collapse in my life...
cause you're the foundation of my life, with You, the collapse can be re-build.

No comments: