KL Trips...

I complete my journey with Calvan Soo at september 22, 2008. Which is the camp of ELS organized by KL main Campus...





Thx God for leading me in this journey that I able to plan and achieve my destination no matter from what place to what place...


Is a good experience for me with God, and also Calvan Soo as well.. hahaha..


Calvan Soo to me is a good heart and kind person... only the problem is he dunno how to express it positively... I observed he is a sensitive and careliness man e! He bought a bulk of junk food for my naugthy little nephews! hahaha



all the above of pictures is calvan soo...

About the Camp hah......

must got Good and also suggestion lar~

In my view, to Sabah students, are quite not worth to join the ELS camp activites... such as I joined one...

quite expensive and difficult for a group of sabahan that never had travel knowledge... but can learn la.. hehe

Yet, is good to meet some new friends from the camp, when I came back, some did not contact, and some still have maintain the relationship thru msn la...

In this journey, I meet Lee Ivy, so good.. and she brings us go to holand... hehe... KL's holand... and go back home.. is good encounter...

When i come back, I learn to be more friendly as when in the camp... and how to build a dynamic and close relationship's team... ! thx God for that, that;s what i lacked for so long time ago... ^_^

I need to stop here la! if want to know more about my KL trips... can contact me la... about how to go to KL campus or what also can...

KBKK: my fees was RM600++ so sakit... hehehe

OK lar, If you want to see more pictures, u can refer to my friendster... add me la... or find me by using my email... king_crazy@hotmail.com

Jesus, King of kings...

2 comments:

Mantou said...

wat holand oh....drive more far abit only mah.....he he he....it is called a short happy journey. =)

大恒 said...

lol...wat a nice trip with panda..hahaha