Vitamin ??

No matter after or before Orientation Week.......
These several days I felt that I easy to get tired, and can not concentrate..

Hm.. and also always nearly sick sick like that.. dunno what is going on...


But is good to me la, at least my body givin me signal about my body going wrong... Thx God..

I decide to have a whole body checking... now only need to do this find a clinic or hospital for my body checking...

I hope I don't get HIV/AIDS.. CHOI!

cause past sermon got talk about the appearance of a person which in disease of HIV..

I found that I got some can fulfilled the category la, but Gd only know..


I think my B xin gan yan is out of battery liao... maybe also need check it out...

So, guys pray for me, let me found a hospital or whatever are cheap price and good service... hehe...

I need to stand up and walk my journey... God! please hold me...
Pray that my friend can healthier then me...
"God, i think is weather problem isn't?" hhehehe...

No comments: