Orientation Week

Recently I have a great day with my all friends in TAR college.
We, as the committee of the orientation week is quite tired and busy to organize and busy for our own accountability, in our heart we hope that we can improve this year's orientation week for new student, and we want to let student feel that they are REALLY college student..

This year new student quite nice and smart, thx God for no fighting or arguing...
and a miracle things was, I prayed to God for no raining at Thursday, but guess what, God provide me whole orientation week no rain, even a small rain also no!
How great is our living God.

I found how God cooperate us among others... I found our hands are hold together toward a goal,
some not willing to do, become willing to fight with us!
Some haven't delegate to them, then they first come to offer for helping us.
How great is our Governing God... hehe Teamwork will be the strength

about the second day Ice Break, hahaha is quite funny cause I can't figure out actually not much new students like to listen in English song "always".
So i make the soundtrack more blur and disturbing...
Nasib We has two MC helping us for keeping the atmosphere higher and higher...
Just weird why even no one listen to English songs ... hehehe

I'm very thx God for this, Meeting... according to my speaking and delegation skills, is terrible then worst! hahaha.... College told us to Speaking in English together but among all the meetings I used English! Miahahahhaha... sorry MR Tsen and MR Melissa.

In meeting i found that sub-committee are teamwork together... they are curious about what is gonna happen next~ and all concentrate e! God, is that your hand? hehe...
But some need to help them "make decision" la... hehe, is normal...
I hope we can work together again... no matter sub or main committee...

We programmer group busy for something that people see that is useless stuffs... "is true"
We cut, We Shop, We Buy, We arrange possibility, We print, Copy hahaha.. is a good experience to us. Need to Thx God.. and also Thx Ronald Chiu from marketing, Matt Zai the cute one, Ah Fynn the always sms one.
They help me to do, help me to browse, help me to burn night oil. Is really sharing burden with me. I need the people like them...
Hope have chance to work together again... especially need to thx Matt Zai for his tongue.

Exploration...
Although got problem, about fairness... and puzzles gone...
but i hope group leader and committee can work together to cover the lost...
We organize this for new student, not for fighting and scare to lose.
I hope the problem that we met together, we can support the top level committee although is quite unlogical to support.. hehe.. please la....
Actually not the keepers of the section or sub committee false la..
I think is my false because no rehersal and practical. maybe no time~?
So, please if you love me and siak me,.... please help me to cover ...:P hahahaha

New student are very smart and kind... so unpredictable!
Their obedience, patient, follow group leader are terrible GREAT!
I hope this can change the Tar College standard and credibility!
Group leader are less complain about the uncooperate members... even not up to 3 - 4 times!
We were collapse and damn tired after this game...
but we joy and we work together as a team toward a goal.
NO one committee and group leader like tau fu....
But i cannot guarantee got no one or not keep complaining and criticizing about the organizer la.. :P

The last day, also the start day of college. hahaha
we also work together to cleaning up the mess... how Good is it...
No need push, pro-active existed...
Thx God for everythings..
We were happy and kind like a romance ending in the end.
We were multi task always... so great! How great is it...

In the End, I need to say is, I don't guarantee no one didn't complain about organizer, yet I guarantee that I found joyful in my sight toward this challenge... together we meet the goal.

Photos I think next time baru post it up.. cause need to ask for permission, and wait Edmund to give back me the Camera...!
hehehe....
Hope to work with them again,..

God I prayed that all people work among each others can learn something from each other... Please pour down Your grace upon us, let us know the power of teamwork... I thx for your answer prayer.. is too great to have You God.. and I love You God, no matter how hard it is, I still hold on to You, Pray to You... I hope others can feel Your presence... and I pray for others' healthy, God please give them good rest, good time, and good health... let them be no blame, and angry~ Bless us ... In Jesus name I pray,
Amen~~~

1 comment:

大恒 said...

i like the events u do...i like it much...tanx man
hahaha..for me..i got a nice and talented group..sum knw hw to cat walk, acting, play guitar and so on...so i nt regret o complain bt them...