Bored, nothing to do, no energy...

Is so enjoyable when Nothing to Do, and editing some photo that chosen, wua... if like this can make money... so good kan...
Editing sambil listen to the song i like Casting Crown-Slow Fade
So good.. hehehhee... but after edit, feel tired back.. is good to have a sleep too...
Tomorrow morning gotta go body check up lur.. cannot eat... Hm... challenge to me.



Our college got different race liao! Yea~~~~ Praise the Lord!!! good!



Olivia... pretty right? actually she is shame to let me capture her.. haiya... be confidence to me mah.. wont spoil image de.... :P


Uiyo.... the cloth cap so good nice.... haha, she is junior, hai.. i'm senior.. so old liao.. dunno why.


I show this picture to you guyz because he is my relative, 侄儿, He call me 叔叔! WUA! HOW COME!!! NO WAY! ... His name is xian xian~.. hehe, so help me to take care him a... he so guai de although his face so like lion~~~~~~~


The colour... different liao. True say la, actually i like PA system or being a sound crew... cause i'm in interest with it. PROGRAMMER.. erm... so so la....



Focus something... dun blur by something useless.... Focus....


i found that i like to edit picture which have ellena pei pei de... cause she quite pretty and up glasses.. hahaha, she so attractive and nice looking... "not mean other not attractive a!"


Yvonne, ish... tu lar..!!! make me hard work only!


This guys really like a star... maybe football star or kind like NBA star those man ~~~ but I hope he is freindly la, cause a friendly liang zai is good.. i terhate those act cool punya liang zai, because economy in our city is getting inflat and inflat... hahahhahaa<<<>

finally got my friends like my edit.. even IVY too.. hahaha is good to heard that, u guys cheer me up. So if u guys want me to edit some low quality but okok de photo , find me la... if i', free, i can help u guys... but dun treat me like a professional a... because i'm not 100% geng la!

Ok la.. hope God let you see something far... just like I take picture... I like to take some picture that ppl can't even imagine the degree... >_<

God ROCK!

1 comment:

大恒 said...

lol....nasib dunhv my pic again...
hahaha..
that liangzai seem like bad guy o...
i found out that this year bench boy omost are those cool cool 1...hardly to find those like us,those gila gila 1...haizz...
pitty....

that u cousin,bah, nt same with u..

lol...for u info peiyu is 客家小姐, that one is so photogentik