My college life's some part of shadow

This girl, Felicia, is our B.A admin fashion model "to me" because she is the only one always make-up nicely and sometimes "too" nicely to school... i wonder how she look when she without make-up, I totally forgot her face last time when we are certificate liao...

Except terence, this is also a god for male, called Ah hin. I really dunno how can he understand and plus up "hafal" all the article, he properly is the latest come out from exam hall de person. Cause he said " Mana tau you can find and remember the answer in last minutes?"

Mr. Tsen, reliefing... because we're in pressure for his Test.. haha joke... Good lecturer, Good expression and delivering in teaching.



This is rou wen.. she said this picture not bad... "actually she want to delete" if small size is quite pretty la... try enlarge this picture.. u will find rou wen not pretty punya face.. HUAHAHAHA Sabotage...


HAHAHHAHAHAH.. HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA..... actually this is second shot from me... the first one she deleted liao, but, 春风吹又生。。。


Exam need rest de.... revision need rest too.. apa pun boleh... Malaysia boleh.....

I like to have my meal in here... although is bad design enviroment, and food quite "normal" but the price is cheap and drink also cheap ba...!
Ops..this is ronald...


I can't even think to learn how ah Fyn bend her lips like that.. how? and what is the meaning by that?


Ayer... meeting meeting meeting... ish....! "charlotte"


Olivia! but charlotte seem like so confident to something else e! see!!!


Jacqueline... the singer, at RTM... but she look like moody and un-energictic today.. hahaha. will be past...

Can you see our college-life is so simply but content many meaningful memorble stuff or expericence. Lesser Competative. Compare to kl branch... I think i cannot shot these kind of camera... cause, ... don't have the chance to have these friends. I believe this is a God plan for me to stay at Sabah branch. Too love me ba.

Did you ask me? "why just few male one?"

tell you the answer... cause i handsome... -_- hehehe... joke.... aya.. because male all study hard at the back of classroom la~ when habis test, all back home la, play game la~ hahaha..... but Ah hin not same la... :P

2 comments:

morganadraven said...

oooooomyyyyyygoooosssshhhhhhh.. i'll nvr let u take pictures of me ever again! hahahahahahahaahah! i like ronald's picture... abit...er..."niang" his fingers la~ hehehe! shhhh! hahaha!

Garden of Zavier said...

Blackmail and sabotage ma~~` u teach me one... :P
Don't scare your face will post up here more then this time.. Kuakakaka...