完也有故事

Rest????

I hope I can rest.......
Really hope....




Hm.. finally I complete my three PURE subject for this semester...


Hm... Priority Faithfulness Subject will be......... Chiang~~~~~~~~


1. HRM


2. BO


3. OB




Hm.. OB is the worriest subject for me, wonder how Ms Enna mark it...


Please..Ms Enna, give some peluang lar............... tolong..... tolong....


HRM, i'm really quite confidence on it... maybe can get C+ i already happy dao shi liao! Hahaha...




Hm... but, i'm still got resit subject to suffer again... am I still got energy for it? Yes, more challenge, more flexible for me... Hope I'm doing the things right... -_- QS BS!!!!!!! AR!!!!!!

I really so so benci mathematic... but if want to take my dilploma successfully, i need to embrace it like my family... 新不了情


I have a testimonial about the power of prayer, what I read and focus, actually got about 70% came out from the exam paper, really Thx God.. "also thx Lee Ivy"

but, I tiada hafal it clear... so it is also not God's fault~ WHOSE FAULT!! SAY!!! WHOSE FAULT! TELL ME IF YOU KNOW!!! Got prizes one...

hehehehehe...


quite good to have God to pray, I can introduce you, Jesus..... langsung is a vitamin or whatever to me, is worth to have this kind of Best friend... Talk to Him...


now, no time to lost, is time to read my bible, and read my macroeconomic and also learn how to write a good rumusan for BM lanjutan... quite weird.. i always failed those "cold" subject...... extraodinary? neh.... not so..


God suppose is the strength to me in this world... not products or services...


Nah.. entretainment.... heheheh.. art .. nice look kan??? i draw it when in class.. hahahhaa




3 comments:

Mantou said...

yee? got my name woh....so happie~~ hehehe......=p

ya...i pray hard for u.....wish the return prize will be the gud result news from u...=)

Philip said...

...
you really need a big rest man.
boring dao ni....sampai hav to draw ur own hp....

大恒 said...

lol..even mr enna give peluang,
bt kl will not give.
i oso worry bt it..all my results..haiz