Bible Reading... FOR SUCCESS


Nice for our church to organize a competition of bible knowledge, it motivate us to read bible more detaily and concentrately...

Heard that the prizes will be so so so "yum yum"


big prizes...

to me,

I'm quite kesian because i don't have read through the bible in arrange when go KL, then come back need to rush bible reading and examination as well, so I can't concentrate much eh...

I hope exam finish i can able to read through again...

Hope I can stand for F2-2, or even 412 youth! FIGHT FOR SUCCESS!!! BRING GLORY!
Bring what is the good intelligence defination back to 412 Youth! HUYU!!!!!!!!!!!

I pray that I can walk my life success and not Smooth... I dun want be a worm....smooth smooth, enjoy enjoy, no struggle, no challenge, no trail... ^_^
PRO-ACTIVE SPIRIT

3 comments:

Mantou said...

uiks....38 a while.....wat is the prize ar? hehe...

Garden of Zavier said...

I dunno eh.. pastor dun tell us too.. haiz...!

Philip said...

someone is started to camwhore-ing~ haha!