Devotion 耶力米书 14: 8-9

That's weird that all around my friends are facing some problem and also trouble...

Since I know Jesus, I feel that, in a year, must have a training session and also been attack by bad circumstance... "evil spirit"

Many ppl faced accident, lost relationship, unforgiveness, burden no matter from outside pressure or inner pressure..
To me, i also faced something unsmooth, Hope I still can hold on to God...
In my mind, Training ground is good to me although is so "辛苦".

I believe in God, Still I trust in/on Him.
but sometimes although I believe Him, but my "human mental" still will prompt some confliction and blamess to Him, because this is emotion that God gave.

In bible verse 8-9
"You are Israel's only hope, you are the one who saves us from disaster. Why are you like a stranger in our land, like a traveler who stays for only one night? WHy are you like someone taken by suprise, like a soldier powerless to help?"

This is burden and pressure, the respond of man when facing problem...
but, if I really have the heart of God.. I will say this as bible continue...
"Surely, Lord, you are with us! We are your people; do not abondan us."

This is not only Obedience... but over it.

I believe that, if I conquer or past my problem... I manage to step up another level of faith again.
For Him, what I also can patient... my future decision too.

I hope that God comfort my unreasonable loneliness... unreasonable blamess.
I think maybe now I'm in holiday, cant do part time...
so I keep blame myself, Useless.... such like my parent said.
Always stay at home, hand phone or computer... follow-up .... sleep........ like that....

Is not good to have a long holiday really... Hope that God, show me who am I in You.
God do with His purpose and time, can't complaint anything.

Prayer: You are the one I need, although something falls on, keep decreasing, all people are facing maybe worster then me... I Pray, You still the one I desire to met. All things will be gone, except You, I hope God just let me carry Your peace that's all... In Your peace I found path and method or brave to face my york, I declare, You are the one I need. In coolest Jesus name, Amen.

"Self-control are useless... just express it out rather then next time."

1 comment:

morganadraven said...

2 Timothy 1:12
"That is why I am suffering as I am. Yet I am not ashamed, because I know whom I have believed, and am convinced that he is able to guard what I have entrusted to him for that day."

=) God Bless