New person in my part "hope so"

First time She went to have drinks with all churchmate after Sunday Service.....
Because she come from KL, KL culture, so She don't like our talking style, joke, and how we do what we common do.. see her face express.. how enjoy she is.,...
After one hour, she look like passed out, cause bored.. ??? hahaha
Actually she is Lee Ivy.
Zhi Yong asked me: "Jia Her, you Girl Friend a?"
I Answer:" Now is friends, maybe next time you need to call 阿嫂"
kekeke... this girl treat me good la, just hope to spend more time with this girl, get to know her. But is that she easily kena pancing by Me zavier tiam?
This girl I know her since I was young maybe 14-15years old...
So ngam key, what i think she also same like what i thought. Good right?
I remember Me and her got talk phone from 11 until 4am one times.. dunno why la.. keke...
Is good to have her and spend time with her, like find myself, no matter in pingpong table, or chitchat, or badminton... hahahahahahahaha
I hope my leader can agree me to spend more time to know about her la...
Because what i choice, i choice what i can see in future,
i dun simple choice something no future one,
my eyes just like eagles,
i dun want see a fish only... i want to see a bunch huge of salmon in the river.

5 comments:

Mantou said...

ui, i am not very happy wif my auntie look...zavier tiam!!!!

hehe...but anyway....
thx God He gip me such a big present....He bless me a lot recently.....

herm....zavier tiam is a guy ...v know each other for many yrs...but just simply chit chatting...

and last yr.....dunno y suddenly...connect back wif tis miracle guy....y i say he is miracle? ok, this thing...let himself explain ....

about us....v got : same topic, same thinking, same action, same this same that, but one thing not same, tat is....k nt eat ice-cream and bun in car....especially in his kenari.....let me think...bun still ok, but ice-cream k nt.....

SO WEIRD! i bought an ice-cream, he doesnt let me eat in his car still ok, but he keep standing there and guard me to eat the ice-cream and ask me EAT FAST FAST wuah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tis one i wanna complain! where got ppl eat ice-cream eat fast fast one???? u tell me lor! zavier tiam! u say u say arh!!! hhehehee.....
ei, u havent return my bun arh! i will record down one.....dun syok syok there arh....

hope he can be the one who can lead me to the future....to our ....destiny.?? who knows? only God will know and he will arrange everythings....

Mantou said...

one more thing i wan to say, i am not from kl bah...eiyer...

Garden of Zavier said...

Something i need to empathize is, Zavier Tiam is neat person. And car got food and sticky thing will call the ants or tikus to dwell in.
Kotor sangat.

Bun miao Bao je ma~~~~~ haiya... buy for you lo. two hot bun lo.. kakaka
I know you are not kl, but your mindset is Kl... hohohoho
Why i call u fast eat ice cream cause useless to stay there see u man man jiak habis the stuff ma!
Heiyo!

Mantou said...

uiyo........bai fon there say loud loud wanna return my bun wuah...... u not yet return, u oledi have eaten my CHAO SHAO BISCUIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok, feb i go back, plz return nai you bao, cheese bao, polo bao,cha sao biscuit....i think nvr mind lar...better u spend me eat donut...yeah yeah yeah!! hahhahaa....

ya lar....u scare ur car kotor i help u clean lor... feb go back second point is help u clean car, ok o not? (very bu gan yen...heheh...) u dun simply make the thing i help u clean dirty again ar! (<--criticize the NEAT PERSON, ZAVIER TIAM)heheh..

herm..i will always check ur blog and gip many many complain and comment arh!..heehe....

Garden of Zavier said...

SOu Heng