诗篇 16:7,11 "Conversation"

我的心在夜间也劝戒我

你必把生命的路指引我
在你面前有满足的喜乐

In these verses, some word prompt out just like high light to me when I devotion at mid night 1.00am. I always have the same encounter just like the first chinese word i typed at this post.
My heart, guide and purify me in the night.
Tidak dapat dinafikan, most of the people when lay at the bed, 10min can arrive their dreamland compulsory... HAHAHAHHA

God's word always come out my mind when I lay down at bed, His word just like undirectly and the word also wont directly show me. His said to be before, He understand, He is leading me although I'm under pressure and addicted something. He lead me and open path. He lead me and comfort me.
And finally what He said to me, "Son, just don't forget "talk" to me, I will try my best to let you see My blue-print in your life. No matter what you're now, just don't forget talk to Me, My love to you more then your love to Me."
I believe these sentence content huge of verses in bible. So weird huh...... :P
I like to talk to God, because what I receive in realms life, only that moment I can let Him fliter all my stuff that I had learnt. Can be accept or not those principle...

Sometimes, may took 1 hour to "stop" the conversation.
Sometimes, talk until I can't make it, fall asleep~ HAHAHAHHA
Need to inform you guys, Talk to God not important for "In Jesus Name,Amen"
Some people will scare if they make a PRAYER then tiada say "In Jesus Name, Amen"
hahaha... actually quite fine.
Maybe I talk with God more already, Suk liao ba... no need kua...
I usually say this word when in gathering and in cels group, because we are building others' life.
If need private life, hm... I cannot say this word la...sorry for that...
cause I 24jam on-air with Him de e... how??? don't blame please..

In God, no matter infront of Him, left, right, or behind... You can find His fulfillment in you, and Joy, Hope, Faith.
So what mean by 在你的右手中有永远的福乐。
Is that mean His right hand only got Abundance Joy?!
Ok, Holy Spirit told me for me, this is means "authority"
People got authority in hands usually so so garang and cool one.
In God's hand although He create the authority, but the authority with Joy and Merciful.
Who got this kind of authority except those Follower of Jesus?

SO, how about left hand?
I don't want be sian ka... hahaha... HOlY spiRit also belum tell me eh...
Maybe His left hand holding our hands? :P

k la... God I know You know, and Understand. All in you, All I commit to you, nothing else.
Talk to you, You pay the bills la.. :P Nice shepard... guide my life let me know Your voice, so I may follow the way You set. AMEN!


1 comment:

Olivia said...

Glad u are a good example, I macam kena influence ady.
devotion... devotion... devotion...
devotion... & devotion until fallen assleep, and tmr night start all again :]