Jaeson Ma, what is it.

Jaeson Ma, common sense he is a pastor, but to me, he is totally not a pastor.
Now I confirm my opinion and decision was correctly made.
He said that "Preacher not must be a high preacher, You baptist other because u're the spiritual fulfill christian for Jesus, so u can baptist other. Not must be a so holy priest or a senior pastor so that can baptist other christian. I agree with that not because i been influence or persuade by Jaeson Ma. Yet it is because Holy bible say so!
Bible didn't mention Baptister not must be a high priest or who. yet you are follower for jesus, you go and baptist people. This call authority of grace. Fuiyoh.. i love it!

Jaeson Ma also said he is not a pastor. He just a follower for Jesus.
Christian not equal to Follower for Jesus.
I also agree with that.
He Hate religious Christian so me too. I feel that God want me to continue with his concept but not the world concept. Long time ago, i already have a "suddenly" mindset, Believe in Jesus Christ isn't a Religious Step.
What is religious, take a look buddha hindu islam "ghong zhi", and so on so on...
In this earth got two real belief. It is either Jesus Christ or Satanism.

I love Jaeson Ma preach, because he will not hide sword, he pleding the word without mercy.
If you are Religious Christian, I suggest u quit this religious. Don't spoil Jesus Name.
I heard somebody said I'm half Christian and Half Buddha or something else.
Damn, you think that is GAME?
I really sad about this , it is hurt.
I decide to not to be a "christian" only, i want to become a disciple to Jesus.
1. Go
2. Baptist
3. Teach

Sometimes we preach the gospel wrongly.
We preach, they pray to recieved. nothing else....
that is horrible.
We need to let them pray, and let them know how God passion for the people who made the prayer!
We need no to let them input so more knowledge about, how to gospels, how to preach, how to share. If we let them know What Jesus christ did in us. Phew, they auto start. Initial

Now i need to learn how to let them know what God passion in love for them. not just in mind but in spirit.
I pray God please upgrade me, for those who just know you, and their heart set on fire for u, let them know how passion if love are you to them through me. I need that grace not because i want famous, but i want to spread ur name, ur glory, ur light to the darkness...
Please.Holy Spirit Teach me!

I pray that new believer will not crash by devil, I pray that new believer will serve you love you with your path and ur alpha and omega! I want this vision i want this blueprint!
God i'm waiting...
Thx you Pastor Jaeson Ma confirm my concept.
Last time i had this concept with me alone. But now, thx you Jesus!
I start learn!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.